Sé que es cursi pero me encanta ;)



It's too late to talk to you
And it's too soon to say goodbye
Listen where ever you may be
You still live inside my mind
Something tells me that you are free again
In a place that feels like home
It's never easy to understand
Why memories hold our hand
But people let go

Es demasiado tarde para hablar contigo
Y es demasiado pronto para decir adiós
Escucha, donde estés
Tú todavía vives en mi mente
Algo me dice que estarás libre de nuevo
En un lugar en el que se siente como en casa
Nunca es fácil de entender
¿Por qué los recuerdos retienen nuestras manos
Pero la gente que va?

I´m sorry that it took so long to write this song
but I gave up
you see, one million words can't describe how it feels
to know your love

Where did I go wrong?
I should have told you from the start
that I'm closer than you think when We're apart.
Nothing that I've tried is as simple as this line.

But without You, my life is incomplete, my days are absolutely gray
and so I'll try
let your heart know for sure
that I have so much more to tell you every single day.

I swear I'm giving up my inside to the one
that I adore
I know this world is big enought for You and I
but I'll give you more.

I'm coming home today
to wipe the tear drops from your eyes
I'm totally enamored by your life
nothing that I've done has ever been for one.

without You, my life is incomplete, my days are absolutely gray
and so I'll try
let your heart know for sure
that i have so much more to tell you every single day.

My life is incomplete, my rights are absolutely wrong,
so wake me up before you leave today
something i need to say
cause there will be nothing when you`re gone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario